“When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on earth. So what the hell, leap.” Cynthia Heimel

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Through the Airwaves

I hear the song from your heart to mine from a million miles away

I wonder if you hear mine in return. . .

It's a simple song for your heart to enjoy

All that the sound waves are saying is "I miss you"

Impatiently I wait for the day I can feel your skin with mine. . .

Until then my dear I'll be sending you my love through the distance.

You'll never find static on the airwaves

because there is no interrupting my hearts cry for you

I could be a fool, but fools have all the fun

I hope you can feel it baby

My love

Through the airwaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

“A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are for.”- William Shedd