“When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on earth. So what the hell, leap.” Cynthia Heimel

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

It is what it is

The sun of my world rises and sets with thoughts of you.
You warm my skin and light my eyes.
Your touch sets me on fire and I burn with passion for you.
You were my knight in shining armor
You turned out to be Prince Charming
now you're the King of all of me.
Mind
Body
Soul
I love you.
I delight myself in fantasies of us together.
I long in moments of distance to feel you near me again.
There is no greater desire within me than to serve you with my love unmeasurable.
You are the absolute for me.
I can rest in the knowledge of your love for me.
I feel sublimely perfect when your eyes are on me.
There is nothing sweeter than your kiss.
If with you is how I will spend the rest of my days then ultimately my search for happiness has ended
I have found in you what I have always known I'd be searching for.
You are love
and we, are perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

“A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are for.”- William Shedd